Jamie Vickers is the Data Controller.
Jamie Vickers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jamie Vickers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th November 2019.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details, email address, and contact detail history.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will use the information to provide you with the following; upcoming services, Quotations and invoices.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When do we share your personal information with other organisations?
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed below:
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, usually for the duration of any contractual relationship and for any period thereafter as legally required or permitted by applicable law.
SPECIFIC RETENTION PERIODS:
- Enquiries via letter, email or telephone: We may retain this personal information for a period of 36 months.
- We retain personal information of customers for a period of 7 years in order to fulfil our legal obligations to retain records for tax authorities.. This will contain booking detail information and personal data about the guests.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you – before collecting your data – if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information and data we hold about you. Provision of this information is subject to you providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity.
You also have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- the right to have your information corrected
- the right to have your information removed
- the right to restrict processing of your information
- the right to object to processing of your information
- the right to receive your information in a portable format
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority
- In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Please visit: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time using the contact details below.
If you want to review, verify or correct your personal data please write to us at:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 – Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm – or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.